Friday, February 27, 2009

Financial Disaster?

Is the good old USA coming to an end? I don't think so, however if you listen to the news you'd believe so. Sure times are tough, but remember this, the news is entertainment - nothing more. There was a time when it was informative but now its split down the middle. Are you a Dem or a Republican? Left or right? These folks are making a bundle keeping things stirred up. You may have your own financial problems and to you and your family they are very real, don't allow the media to fuel the fire to your misery. My response is simple - If its important enough, someone will let me know. I don't bother with the news, actually I find it annoying. I don't like being played for ratings. If you are going to be successful remember there are lots of folks simply trying to get by, offer them this business and help them and everybody wins!